Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Wishlist: Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera

Hello from...Vietnam! Haha, its been a long time since I've posted something. ^_^ Recently, I've seen quite a few articles about this cute little camera! Not only is it fashionable, but it's so cute!! Ah, I want this for highschool myself... I think it would be super cute to have a scrapbook of memories in highschool using this camera. Aww, the pictures would so cute with this camera! However, it's kind of a pain taking one of these around with you... I don't know, but I think taking pictures with this camera would be so much fun, and the pictures would be "instant"; keeping the memories of that moment... I need to start saving for this camera now.
Did I mention? This camera looks familiar...

Why... It's from the Korean drama "You're Beautiful"
Ah... It's so cute! This makes it so much cuter...
Lots of SNSD girls use this too!

(As seen on their review on Fujifilm's Instax Mini Pink Polaroid Camera)
This is getting too tempting! Kawaii ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment