Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: Benefit "Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++"

Pretty packaging!
 Yay! Finally got the time to sit down and start posting reviews again! I actually got this not too too long ago, around November?I bought a whole bunch of different moisturizers because I was completely out! I'll try to review all of them if I can... I remember when Benefit just came out with their skin care line "B. Right!" and I was totally drooling over everything because the packaging was just so pretty and I've always been a big fan of Benefit products ^_^ Finally got around to trying this out; and I actually really like it!


Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin type: Any; great for combination!
Me: I love multitasking products; and this one is it! This is probably one of my favorite moisturizers with SPF because it's so light yet moisturizing! This oil-free moisturizer is also great for my combination skin because it's moisturizing enough, but it doesn't make me shiny (except for a little bit in the summer). I've always been a big fan of Benefit, and honestly, when they came out with their skincare line, I was super happy! I was going to initially purchase their full-on moisturizer; but that thing is thick! That might be good for very cold and dry climate though, but not where I live! I use this in the mornings and it's super easy to get everything I need in the morning ^_^
Repurchase: Yes! It's a great moisturizer, and I haven't tried anything like it yet! It's light, moisturizing, and it has SPF.
How-to: After washing your face in the morning, use toner/serum, and apply this on your face and neck for your morning moisturizer and sunscreen! You can use more sunscreen if you need, but SPF 15 seems adequate for indoors and little sun exposure. *** I use about 2-3 pumps each time.
Price: $28; It's not the cheapest, but reasonably affordable.
Quality: It's super lightweight, oil-free, and contains SPF! It's a great moisturizer!
Smell: It has a really light and fresh scent; cucumber-like. All the items in the Benefit skincare line all have a similar smell and it's quite soothing. Nothing too heavy; very light and pleasant.
Texture: Emulsions are usually very light and watery, but this comes out more like a lotion/cream. Not thick, but enough to hold the consistency. It feels great in the morning because when my face is still moist, it coolingly sinks in :) One word: Light-cream.
Packaging: I love the packaging for the whole line! Super cute and it fits nicely! It has a cork-like cap (it's plastic) and the pump is very easy to control. The bottle design is very unique, however it is a tad inconvenient because of the wide bottom; a little unbalanced. However, I love how unique it is :)
Amount: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50.3 ml.


Please comment below and follow! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of it! Initially I thought it was a product from The Skinfood hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! i know right; they packaging so so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete