Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Review: Cure "Natural Aqua Gel"

Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: Any
Me: I decided to get this after watching Bubz's Beauty Skin Care Routine because Bubz is such an inspiration to me. She did her skincare routine in this video, and raved about some of the things she used. The CURE product seems really interesting to me because I've been meaning to get a better exfoliater. Well, I ordered it from Yesstyle for $48, yikes! It was a little pricey, but I eventually decided to get it. I really love this thing! It's a really gentle exfoliater that really works. It lasts me for a long time because this is such a good exfoliater, and it's also a really deep one too. I use this pretty sparingly since it's pretty expensive, and use a gentler one when there's nothing special, haha.
How to: After washing and drying your face, apply some of the gel on all over your face. Leave it on for a few seconds so the product has time to work on your skin. Then, gently exfoliate your face in a circular motion; it's going to turn into a white milky liquid with little white things coming off. Guess what? It's your dead skin cells!! That's a plus that you get to see all the bad stuff come off of your skin! Rinse your face with lukewarm water, and your skin will be sooooo smooth and radiant.
Price: $48 It's pretty pricey, but I think it's an awesome exfoliater, but I wish it was less, however, it does lasts you a long time.
Quality: It does such a good job at exfoliating, extremely gentle, yet removes the dead skin on your face to reveal a smoother skin.
Smell: It has a pleasant smell of, clean water. The smell doesn't bother me, I think it's similar to "unscented" things.
Texture: It has a clear liquidy consistency, like a liquidy gel. It's easy to smooth on your face.
Packaging: The packaging is simple, but I love it! Simple is the best, and the pump is... unique? Haha... ^_^
Cure: http://www.japalang.sg/cure/About_Cure.html
Yesstyle: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/cure-cure-natural-aqua-gel-250g/info.html/pid.1021608837

No comments:

Post a Comment