Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Review: Skinfood "Fresh Aloe Pack"

Yes! My first review from my haul. I'm really excited to do this, and I'm going to put as many up not also for my blog, but also for the Tiffany Store! It's actually where I got all these things, and I am totally ready for my second purchase! So exited, so hopefully my blog posts will give Tiffany's customers some idea of the products, so enjoy!
Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types, dry skin.
Me: This was the last of the 4 masks that I tried. I have to say, I really like this mask! It provides hydration and moisturizing effects to my skin that is pretty much awesome. My skin felt so soft and nourished after this mask, it's just really amazing! I like everything about this mask! Except, it kind of tingles...? Maybe it's just me; the first time I put the mask on, it had a tight feeling like my skin is really dry. But then, it goes away, so I wasn't too concerned about it. I will repurchase this again, it's an amazing mask!
How to: Apply this mask after washing your face. Take a reasonable scoop out of the jar; just take it out in small amounts at a time and apply it evenly on your face. A pretty thin layer will do, but you also want a layer that will "soak" into your skin. After applying it all over on your face, massage it and really get it into your skin for about 30 seconds. After that, just leave it on for about 5 minutes, and wash it off. While you wash it off, massage your face with water as you rinse it off w/ lukewarm water. **Tip: Splash your face with cold water, to get a tingly sensation, and it will tighten up your pores. It feels really good with this mask!
Price: 212,000 VND = 12 dollars. Awesome price! The other sites I've looked at has been selling them for like 20 dollars, so this is definitely a steal.
Quality: Does what's it's suppose to do! Moisturizing, hydrating, and soothing to the skin. Your skin looks so soft after using this!
Smell: It smells like a fresh aloe smell... Haha. It smells sort of like a a typical cucumber smell with a mix of aloe vera and soap. Not a bad smell at all, quite pleasant.
Texture:It has a slushy texture that feels really good when you massage it on your face. The texture is like an aloe vera smoothie. I think it would be nice if you stick it in the fridge...ooo! That cold sensation!! It's like a light green gel, slushy, an soft texture all put together.
Packaging: The packaging is so cute! Love it, and I don't mind scooping it out because you know when you're about to be out of it, and it's a nice easy scoop.
Amount: 100 g.
Skinfood: http://skinfood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment