Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Review: Skinfood "Black Sugar Mask Wash-Off"

Today I saw my blog on Tiffany's website! Awesome, thank you Tiffany! I will try to post everything up as soon as I can so people can get an idea of the product. This will be my second review in my haul, so I hope you guys enjoy it!
Rating: 10 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types
Me: It's hard to find a good exfoliater that really suits my changing skin. I haven't really found a good one yet, but so far this is the PERFECT one for me. After using this mask, my face is so soft, free of dead skin cells, so nourished, and smooth! Not only did this exfoliate my skin, but also cleansed my pores too by removing all impurities from my skin, leaving it clean and clear. It's not only a exfoliater, but also a mask. 2 in 1! I would TOTALLY repurchase this the next time, it is "da bomb". Make-up will go on smoother after using this too.
How to: After cleansing your face, apply this to a semi wet face (not dripping wet, but have your face wet). Apply an appropriate even layer on your face. **Make sure you have water on your face so it won't be so dry!** Massage in circular motions for a couple of minutes until you think your face is good; it shouldn't be more than 2 minutes. Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then wash it off. Massage in circular motions again as you wash it off. After all of the product have been washed off, dry your face. And apply your other daily products you use. (I usually use masks at night.)
Price: 191,000 VND = 10 dollars. Awesome price! The other sites I've looked at has been selling them for like 18 dollars, so this is definitely a must for such a great product. Plus, it's the BEST exfoliater I have ever tried.
Quality: Does what's it's suppose to do! Moisturizing, hydrating, and soothing to the skin. Your skin looks so soft after using this!
Smell: It has a really nice smell, not overwhelming at all, just a very subtle smell that leaves your skin with a light fragrant. It smells like a sweet lime smell, I'm guessing the sweetness comes from the black sugar. I like the smell, but it doesn't smell like black sugar. Haha
Texture: It's just like sugar in a jar! It has a very sugary texture, like your putting on sugar on your face. It is very coarse and dry, and hard to take out of the jar. But just remember to put it on a wet face, so it will be easier to massage it.
Packaging: Like all the Skinfood packaging, it is in a little jar. I like it, you get to scoop out as much product as you would like.
Amount: 100 g.
Skinfood: http://skinfood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment