Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: Skinfood "Rice Mask Wash Off"

My fourth out of the five things I got, I'm almost done! Hopefully you guys understand more about the products. I'm really happy today because I got my second order of things in today! Amazing!! I will probably post the haul picture of the products sometime this week. So exited!! I love the "food" theme, I am absolutely falling for it. ^_^
Rating: 8 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types
Me: This was like the biggest disappointment!! I mean, it still has a pretty good rating, but the reason why I'm really disappointed is because this mask was the one that I was expecting the most! I've heard lots of raves about it... but I guess it wasn't that miracle mask I thought it was. This is a good moisturizing and brightening mask. I used this at night, and my skin was really soft and "bright". There was a nice glow to it that lasted too! It's not like a heavy moisturizing mask like the Black Sesame Hot Mask, but just enough to keep your skin smooth and nice.
How to: Apply this to a a wet clean face. Massage it for about 30 seconds, and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes. As you wash it off, massage the product off. Dry your face, and continue your daily routine! I wonder how it would feel if i stick this in the fridge...
Price: 191,000 VND = 10 dollars. It's like half the price of the online prices, so it's definitely a plus. It's a pretty good mask, but for myself I wouldn't buy it again.
Quality: This is actually a pretty good mask, it brightens and moisturizes your face! I like it because it's not a heavy moisturizing, just enough for your face to look smooth.
Smell: It has a very nice refreshing smell. I didn't expect this from a rice mask... I smells more "green" than "grainy". It smells like the typical cucumber products, with a hint of sweetness.
Texture: It's foamy and slushy. It's a light texture with small rice grains also good for exfoliating. The foaminess of the mask makes you feel really good about yourself when you have it on...I don't know, I just feel really relaxed and happy when I'm using this.
Packaging: It's rice in a jar! How cute, I absolutely adore Skinfood packaging! I have a feeling this is going to last me a long time!
Amount: 100 g.
Skinfood: http://skinfood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment