Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Review: Pop Beauty "Aqua Lacquer - Melted Peach"

Song Addiction: Rolling in the Deep by Adele. 
Anyways! This is was in my Fall Haul like wayyyy back, but I finally got around to reviewing it! This is like one of the first Pop items I've tried, and I have to say, it's pretty good! I love how different it is from almost every other lip glosses; it's just very unique! It's great for the upcoming spring/summer because it's such a pretty and light gloss!
Rating: 8 out of 10
Color: Melted Peach
Me: I usually hate wearing any lip products because I don't like the feeling of it, and it's just too troublesome! But when I do, this is probably one of my favorite lip glosses. I love how watery and non-sticky it is, and because of the mint, it cools your lips and adds a little plumping effect. This looks great on top of a lipstick too because it adds a little pretty shine :) 
Repurchase: Yes; I would definitely love to try this in a different color!
How-to: Just put this on top of your bare lips or on top of a lipstick/stain for a pretty shine!
Price: $14; I think it is a tad pricey, but not over the top pricey because this is like a drugstore brand almost. Do I think it's worth it? ...not really actually; It's not something that's super glam; it's just a normal everyday lip gloss.
Quality: It leaves your lips soooo moisturized, and it lasts a very long time! I wore this and then I accidentally fell asleep, and when I woke up, it was still on! The only thing I really don't like is the color pay-off; you can barely tell the difference on your lips! You can see very fine shimmers in the tube, but you can't really see them on your lips.
Smell: It has a sweet minty smell that's not too strong! Very soothing scent that's not totally in-your-face.
Texture: This gloss is very watery! It feels a little sticky when you apply it on, but once its on your lips, you can't feel that it's sticky at all! Feels like nothing!
Packaging: The packaging style is very unique because it's in a tube, but it has an applicator too! The applicator is super duper cool because it's like a spatula! Its very easy to use, and great for the gloss texture itself because you'll never get too much on your lips. And the tube is very sturdy and convenient to carry around! 
Amount: 10 ml. / .34 fl. oz.



No comments:

Post a Comment