Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Review: JuJu Cosmetics "Natural JuJu Moisture Aloe Cream"

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! Everything is so hectic right now, sorry guys! So now it's winter, and that means dry skin. Boooo. Normal moisturizers just aren't doing it these days, and I finally found a really good moisturizer for my skin! It's simply amazing, it's 100% organic, and it's so moisturizing!
Rating: 10 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types, especially sensitive
Me: Oh how much I love this little jar! I have finally met my perfect moisturizer..for now at least. It's super moisturizing, not oily, does not cause acne, and light! You only need a small amount for your whole face! This thing is my love of all my skincare stuff now ^_^
How to: After washing your face, toner, [serum], apply this. Or just apply it after you wash your face if you don't do all of the above stuff. You only need a small amount, like dip your finger it in once, and that's all you need!
Price: $15 on Yesstyle.com, but I went to this gift shop, and got it for $10. Not much of a difference, but I'm happy about the difference. Even the more expensive price at Yesstyle is worth it because this is probably the cheapest GOOD moisturizer I've ever used. Plus you only need a little bit every time! Totally worth it!
Quality: It's 100% organic aloe vera (super good for you skin). No artificial colors or fragrance, how awesome is that? Your skin will love this think for sure, it makes your skin so soft and moisturizing!
Smell: No fragrance, even better for your skin
Texture: It's between a gel and cream. It's not clear like a gel, but not thick as a cream. Light, your skin absorbs it quickly, and it stays on without drying your skin.
Packaging: Cute jar; simplicity is key!
Amount: 50 g.
Yesstyle: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/juju-natural-juju-moisture-aloe-cream-50g/info.html/pid.1022580165

No comments:

Post a Comment