Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Review: Hemirus "Aloe Mask Pack"

I just got this when I was just out getting some other things and these are actually my first sheet masks! This is actually a really good mask, great for hydration and a little for acne.
Rating: 8 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types
Me: These are my very first sheet masks, so I can't compare it to anything just yet. For what I know about this mask, aloe is really great for hydration and retaining skin's smoothness. The packet inside has a lot of essence, so I would just squeeze out the rest and put it on my neck or on other places of the mask. I use this mask when my skin is just so dull, dry, and just bad in general. The size of this mask is kinda weird, but it's not like 'one size fits all' so it's not a terrible thing. Ha, I actually have this mask on as I'm writing this review!
How to: After cleaning your face, you can use a toner (like the packet says) but I just use it after cleaning my face. Wait for 20-30 minutes, and take the mask off, gently massage the remaining essence into your skin, and slightly clean away the remaining essence with a little bit of water. *You don't want to totally clean everything off because the essence is to help your skin!
Price: Um... Not sure, but these sheet masks weren't that expensive, so no worries!
Quality: The sheets are really great, but after like 20 minutes, it starts drying in places that didn't fit your face well and then the rest of the mask starts to lift in those places. (In my case, its my chin.) The essence is really great, your skin is super soft and bright afterward. Your skin really soaks up the essence, so the mask gets a little dry, but that's when your done with the mask, and at least you know that your skin is actually absorbing it! ^_^
Smell: It has a really fresh smell, clean, and like aloe. Aloe has a slight smell, not really strong or anything.
Texture: The sheet mask is absorbing, and the essence is more on the thicker side.
Packaging: They're all sealed in an aluminum bag, and when you're ready, just open up!
Amount: 1 mask (10 mask per box)

No comments:

Post a Comment