Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review: Smashbox "Blush Rush: Flush"

I love this baby pink shade with sparkles on it! I decided to buy this blush because I only had one other one, haha. I picked this up at Sephora along with some other things, but it was quite a while back. I really like this blush, it's so cute! And the packaging is amazing! Let's get on to the thorough review.
Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Me: The only other blush that I had was a coral color one, and I was getting tired of that. To me, this is probably a really great blush but it doesn't show up that well when you put it on. But after you let your make-up set after a while, the color starts showing up. It lasts for a pretty long time, and it gives me a pretty pink flush with pretty sparkles! This color is so cute and pretty "natural" for a nice flush of pink. I don't think it's super pigmented, so you might have to put on a little more...
How to: After foundation or your face makeup, just brush this blush over the apples of your cheeks. *Smile to see the apples of your cheek. Pat it on, and kind of bring it up to your temples, but don't over do it.
Price: $24. Er... I guess it's an okay price, I just wish it was a little more pigmented. The color is super cute though!
Quality: The color and sparkles are sooooo cute, but it's not that pigmented! You do get quite a bit of product, but you would have to apply it a little more than usual for it to show up, plus it's a baby pink color.
Smell: It has a slight scent of "make-up", but it's nothing to bother!
Texture: The sparkles in here are really fine, so it's easy to apply and blend without have left over sparkles or nothing at all. It's shimmery, there that's a better word! The powder itself is really smooth and fine.
Packaging: This is the best packaging ever! I almost broke it trying to figure out how this thing worked. So the top flips up to the blush, and on the bottom, it swivels out to a mirror! It's probably the coolest packaging I've ever came across! Small, sleek, and amazing!
Amount: 0.13 oz./3.7 g.
Sephora: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P218786&categoryId=B70

No comments:

Post a Comment