Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review: MyBeautyDiary "Apple Polyphenol" Mask


It's been a while! I've been super busy with school and stuff that I haven't really been able to keep up with blogging, so hopefully this weekend I can get caught up with blogging! I have so many reviews ready to post, I just need to find the time to post them up. Remember when I got my Chinatown haul? I used the two Apple Polyphenol, and I am very satisfied! Hopefully the other ones will be amazing too!
This was the first one I tried from my haul, and I am in LOVE with it!! It works really well, and I can see the effects! I have 2 boxes of these left, and I am very glad I have back ups. Let's get on to the review!
Rating: 10 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types.
Me: The first rave I remember about this was by Fuz; she said that it really worked for her and her pores were visibly smaller. And honestly, I am completely happy with this mask! LOVE IT! I can feel that my skin is firmer, brighter, and my pores and less visible. I could use this every week without getting lazy because I just love it so much!
How to: After face wash,  dry your face and put this on! Move it around for a snug fit (don't pull it too much cause it might rip), and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. I usually leave mine on for almost 45 minutes to let everything soak in. Take it off, massage in the remaining essence, and continue with a toner, moisturize, etc. BTW, these mask do not need rinsing; but what I do is kinda take a wet hand and gently wash it. (Not completely though.)
Price: They are around $10-20 per box depending on where you get them. I got mine for $10 ^_^ So each mask is like $1 !! So cheap!! Amazing price for a really good mask, LOVE!
Quality: Works wonderfully. I feel that it makes my skin firm, brightens, softens, and my pores look smaller. So worth it! And even if it doesn't do all of the above for you, it's still an amazing mask nonetheless.
Smell: Apple Juice. No joke. It smells like a light apple juice, not too sweet; it just has a really nice apple aroma. Love it!
Texture: The mask itself is pretty thin with lots of essence. Very soaked! Not dripping, but you can feel it, it's almost like putting a gel sheet on! The essence is not sticky at all! Very smooth! The mask is small (fits really well), but it also rips easily, so don't pull too much! In the aluminum packet, there's a protective plastic sheet to keep the mask from sticking together.
Packaging: Cute box!! and the mask inside is put in this cute, compact aluminum bag. Unlike most masks, these masks are put in smaller pouches!!
Amount: 1 sheet/ 10 per box.
Repurchase: Yes!

Update:  
My blog has 14 followers now! Yay! I'm always so happy when I get a new follower, hopefully this blog can be a successful one! ^_^
Check out my new pages on the newly added tabs on my blog!  
Thank you for all the support and love! <3

2 comments:

  1. omg, i want somee...
    you know what?
    on a page or sumthin you should mention shipping prices.
    i'm sure many people are curious, as i am xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! :)
    Yea... good idea, I should probably do that, thanks :D
    Yea, I got these in stores so idk shipping prices.
    However, for Yesstyle, it's 10 for all shippings under $150 and over would be free. Sasa: Less than $75 is $15, $75-149.99 is $8, and all orders above $150 are free.
    That is to the US :)
    Does that help?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete