Summer is coming and my nails had to be summer-prep too right? Hahaha! Inspired by my "Cute Strawberry Nails", I did pink strawberries this time because it feels fresher and pretty! This look can be called pink strawberries or strawberry milkshake nails! This time, it's not as strawberry-filled, but just more focused on the light and summer-like colors! For this post, I'm just gonna post simple instructions, colors, and tips to recreate this look!
|Side-by-side comparison! Strawberry galore!!|
1. Use any base coat of your choice to keep your nails from turning yellow.
2. Coat your nails with 3 coat of the light pink color and wait a couple minutes for it to dry a little bit. (**Do one coat at a time on each nail, then go back around.**)
3. Take the red and do three little strokes to make them look like strawberry leaves on your thumb!
4. Make sure you're working on a magazine or something, so you can put a small amount of the red on it.; then take a toothpick and dot the strawberry seeds on each finger.
5. Wait for everything to dry/close to dry as possible and coat with 2 coats of the top coat!
- I do not suggest using sparkles on this look because you want to create fresh and clean strawberry-milkshake nails.
- Don't make the leaves too big or else that's all you'll see!
- After your nails of dry enough to touch, run it under ice cold water/soak your nails in ice cold water to let the pain completely dry or else it'll get smudged around.
- Unlike the original strawberries, I just like to do one actual strawberry on my thumb. It just looks cleaner and cuter!
Products Used (Left to Right):
265 It's Delicate (Essie) - This is a really sheer light pink, and I love it! It is really sheer, so I needed about 3 coats to get the color. Not shimmers; just a light pink, and it reminds me of ballet flats <3
536 Geranium (Essie) - The perfect pop of red! It's not dark at all, so its so fresh and just a perfect pop of red! It really is true red, but a bright red that's perfect for the spring and summer!
708 Top Coat (saQu) - I love this top coat because its thin and it gives an amazing shine! I like it think because it easier to spread on the nails and I usually give this 2-3 coats, depending on how shiny I want my nails.
|Last picture of my pink strawberries!|
Enjoy and goodluck!