Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: Origins "Clear Improvement" Mask


Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types or acne prone skin
Me: I really really love this mask! It really does what it says; literally, my skin feels so good after this. A real CLEAR IMPROVEMENT. It clears up my skin when I need it to clear up, and renews my dull skin. At first I was like... it's gray, yuck. But it sucks out all the pollution and things that clog my pores up, leaving my skin feeling new and clean.
How to: Apply this after washing your face and drying it. Squeeze out a reasonable amount and apply it on your face section by section. Make sure to cover your face with a reasonably thin layer, and a thicker layer on your more troubled areas. Wait about 10-15 minutes or until it's dry; you can feel it dry when you can move your face. Wash it off with lukewarm water; it's a little hard to wash off, so you can use a sponge if you like. After the mask, you can apply a toner and moisturizer.
Price: $21 Really not a bad price for such a great product. 1 tube lasts me for like 6 months cause I use it like 1-3 times a month, and not a lot either.
Quality: It's a really good mask that I can depend on when my skin is having issues.
Smell: Hmm... Not a really great smell, but not an unpleasant smell either. It's a Charcoal mask, so I guess it smells.. dull, dark, and bitter? Haha, I really don't know how to explain it, but I don't mine the smell at all.
Texture: It has a thick cream consistency that won't run but is easily spreadable. You really just need a thin layer on your face, and a thicker layer on trouble spots, like on T-zones or where you have trouble on your face. Basically, just spread it on your face, let it dry, and wash it off. It takes like 10 minutes for it to dry, but you'll know, cause it's gonna hurt when you try to move your face. It's hard to wash it off, so using a facial sponge or brush would be easier and better.
Packaging: Smart packaging, something that is easily accessible; however, it's hard when you get towards the end of the tube.
Amount: 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml
Origins: http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5812&PRODUCT_ID=PROD5689

No comments:

Post a Comment