Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Review: Origins "Balanced Diet" Moisturizer


Rating: 8 out of 10
Skin Type: Combination or Normal
Me: I have combination skin, so this is really a "Balanced Diet" It leaves my skin moist everywhere, and it evens out my skin too. (Not oily in some and dry in some, perfect combo!) You can use this day or night; during the day, you can use this under a sunscreen like I do because it's so light. I've been using this moisturizer for 2 years, and I am perfectly happy with this moisturizer, I really do love it. I wish it had SPF in it though...
How to: Use A.M. and P.M. daily after washing your face. (Use after your toner.) Pour a little bit out and dab it on your forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, neck, and then massage it into your skin and until your skin soaks up all the goodness.
Price: $25 I think this is a good price for this bottle. Personally, it lasts me about 3-6 months, so it's a pretty good deal for an au natural moisturizer.
Quality: It's a really great quality for it's price, very nice. Love, love, love!
Smell: Smells so good! It has a really light smell, but a really easy one too. I think it smells kind of fruity, yet FRESH. It just has a really great smell, it's probably one of my favorite smells of all time.
Texture: LIGHT! It's not a heavy cream moisturizer, but more of a liquidy moisturizer. It's really light, so once you put it on you can feel like your skin is moisturized, and breathable too. However, I would say sometimes it's so light, that my skin is dry; mostly during the winter months. PERFECT for summer though.
Packaging: Not so great... It's an open bottle, so it spills right from the bottle. Sometimes if your not careful, you'll pour too much, but it's fairly easy to put it back in.
Amount: 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml
Origins: http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5813&PRODUCT_ID=PROD14844

No comments:

Post a Comment