Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: Origins "Out of Trouble" Mask

Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Me: This was my very first mask at Origins. I really really loved it. It's a gentle mask that really does its work. I use this when my skin is having trouble, like during my TOM... It clears up my skin, and it's visible too. Amazing mask! It just takes out all the impurities out of my skin, leaving it fresh and clean.
How to: Apply this mask after washing and drying your face. Squeeze out a reasonable amount and spread it on your face section by section. Apply a thin layer on your face and a thicker layer on your trouble areas. After about 15 minutes, wash the mask off with lukewarm water; since the mask is a little hard to take off, you can also use a sponge to wash it off. After the mask, you can use a toner and moisturizer.
Price: $21 Not bad, mine lasted me for about 4 months, depending on how often I use it.
Quality: A great mask! It's a really good mask for a good price too, really worth the buy.
Smell: It smells really nice! It has a light scent, like a refreshing citrus mint smell. I honestly love the smell, it's so nice and light, it feels really cool too.
Texture: The mask has a mousse like texture. But once you spread it on, it spreads like a cream. Once it's on your face, the mint just blows you off, your skin feels so cool and really good too. It doesn't completely dry out in 10 minutes, and it's a little hard to wash off too because it's like washing off lotion off your face.
Packaging: The tube makes it easily accessible, but it's kinda hard to squeeze out towards the end.
Amount: 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml
Origins: http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5812&PRODUCT_ID=PROD52

No comments:

Post a Comment