Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: DERMAdoctor "bodyGUARD" Sunscreen

Going to VN this year meant SUN. I never actually used a sunscreen for my face since some things already have SPF in it. But being in the sun all the time meant extra protection. I went to Sephora to get something for oily skin because I knew that I would sweat a lot, and I wanted my face to stay clear and not droop. This definitely did the job.
Rating: 9 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types, great for oily.
Me: My first official sunscreen for my face, and it's awesome! It's so light, and not heavy at all. This did not break me out, or make my skin feel heavy. Lightweight, smells fine, and I can just re-apply this whenever I need! I just use it for my face and neck, and since I carried this in my bag, when my body gets way too hot before I could get normal sunscreen, I use this too!
How to: Just after putting on your moisturizer, apply this all over the face. Re-apply after about 2 hours out in the sun. It's definitely light, so I don't mind applying this in the summer!
Price: I got this at Sephora, but I think it was $26. Not bad for such an awesome sunscreen! I do use this only on my face and neck though.
Quality: Best sunscreen, SPF 30 is a great number for SPF because it's not too little, but not overpowering either ^_^ Definitely worth trying, because I don't believe that I ever broke out from using this at all.
Smell: It has a light sunscreen smell, but that doesn't bother me.
Texture: It's like a whipped cream. Wish makes it super light and easy to apply.
Packaging: It's a slim tube that's easy to carry around! It's purple, and the packaging is pretty!
Amount: 120 ml. / 4 oz.
DERMAdoctor: http://www.dermadoctor.com/product_DERMAdoctor-Body-Guard-Exquisitely-Light-SPF-30-For-Face-Body_823.html

No comments:

Post a Comment