Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolution


2010 is gone and 2011 is facing us now. Wow, I can't believe that this year is gone already, and truthfully, I've wasted so much time. "One minute being mad is 60 seconds lost of happiness." I've heard this quote before, but I'm not sure if that's how it goes, but I think it's something like that. I think this is a great quote...Hm, that's something to add to my resolution. I have a few resolutions that I would like to share with everyone, maybe these might help make yours! The reason why I'm putting this up, is to actually keep track of it. I feel like if I write it down, then I'll remember it, and I feel that whatever I post on here is the truth; so this helps me to stay true and be myself. Well! Let's get started!

1. Have a better attitude; I've had a bad temper sometimes, and I know that that makes others around me unhappy too. So now, I'll think things first, thinking doesn't that that long!
2. Stop buying unnecessary things/Don't go shopping so much; I feel that this year I've spent a lot of money on things. I tell myself after not to buy anything else, but I end up doing it. So hopefully, I can save more money this year, and think twice about bigger purchases.
3. Take better care of myself; I sometimes forget to wash my face or something before I sleep cause I'm so tired, hopefully I can go to bed cleaner!
4. Have more confidence; Sometimes, I'm afraid to do things and make mistakes. But it's always good to learn from your mistakes and improve yourself! Remember, we all have something special about ourselves!
5. Use up all the products I have; I have so many 'extras' and I just keep on buying! Hopefully I can use up one product before I buy another one.
6. Blog more; I know I don't keep this updated often, but I'll try to blog at least one a week, and if I don't, I'll make up for it later!
7. Get more organized; I don't clean often, but when I do, it takes forever. I don't have time when it's close to finals and all, so I just leave stuff there. I'll clean more often, and keep things better organized.
8. Treasure everything I have; I know we all throw fits about what we want and don't have. But there are others that don't even have food and the necessities in life, so I'll treasure everything I have and reward myself when I'm able to. *Treasure the people I love more.
9. Get in shape; Over the holidays, I've packed on some weight, so my goal will be to get more active and in shape. Hopefully keep at a happy weight that's healthy and makes me happy. (Lose like 5-10 lbs.?) Drink more water and green tea, eat healthier, and stay away from fast food.
10. Time management; I stay up too much getting stuff done and during the day I was doing something else non-related. So I need more sleep! I'll try to get things done faster this year, and don't get so distracted.
11. Don't give up! I will try try try so hard to keep this up, and never give up on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment