Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: TheBodyShop "Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream"

I love trying out new things, so I decided to pick this up on Black Friday when TheBodyShop was having their sale. I've heard some good things about this, and I was super excited to try this out!
Rating: 8 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types, not really dry skin.
Me: Illuminating! That word just made me so excited! I first heard about this product from Fuz, and she said it was super illuminating! Well for me, I think it's kind of, but it's not the illuminating that you see shining from your face. I think overtime, this has made my skin better, like skin-tone, protecting, and just a healthier looking skin. It doesn't produce a lot of oil on my skin, so that's good ^_^ For me, I don't think I'm going to repurchase this one quite yet because I still want to try some other things!
How to: After washing and toning your face, apply this on! Day or night. What I usually do in the winter is kinda double up, but in the morning I always wash my face with water, and apply a nice thin layer.
Price: $18.50, but I got mine for $10! Definitely a great price when you wait for a sale. The original price is pretty decent too, and product itself is nice.
Quality: Moisturizing, and a little illuminating. After a while, I really do think it protects your face with the Vitamin E. (Vitamin E is very good for your skin.)
Smell: It smells like vitamins and baby oil! A really nice smell actually, and I don't mind it.
Texture: Soft texture, not too thick or runny. Easy to apply and your skin absorbs it well! It's a pale pink color, with a pearly look for illumination.
Packaging: It's in a jar... not the cleanest thing. But it'll be gone soon!
Amount: 50 ml. / 1.7 fl. oz.
TheBodyShop: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/prod3880003;jsessionid=SMqpmKtpIVAYKTJHGk1VjQ**.bsbwilapp04-bsprd-app-102?cm_sp=OnsiteSearch-_-vitamin_e_illuminating-_-Vitamin_E_Illuminating_Moisture_Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment