Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: Skinfood "Papaya Yogurt Mask Wash-Off"

Rating: 7.5 out of 10
Skin Type: Any
Me: I was looking forward to this mask, but I guess it's just another disappointment. Eh, it's alright. It did moisturize somewhat and help my skin, but it's not the greatest. I don't even think it removed any dead skin off my face. I don't think I'm going to repurchase this mask. I think it's great if its hot out, and this was in the fridge. This would be like an awesome treat to your skin after a hot and harsh day.
How to: After washing your face, apply this to a dry face, and gently massage the mask until some of the blue beads are gone and then leave it on your face for another 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with water, and continue with the rest of your skin routine!
Price: 150,000 VND ~ $8. Yesstyle: $18. Totally worth it, and I'm glad I got it cheaper since this isn't the mask I enjoy a lot.
Quality: The quality is alright, skin is hydrated, but not over hydrated, so that's good. I think this mask would be really good if you have normal skin and after a day of being outside, take this out from the fridge, and it's gonna be like a treatment for your skin.
Smell: Smells like yummy Asian jelly. The smell is amazing!!
Texture: Very liquidy, but not too much so it's easy to apply and massage.
Packaging: Like all the Skinfood masks, it's in a jar. Cute, but I don't think it's the best packaging for this liquidy mask.
Amount: 100 ml.
Skinfood: http://eng.theskinfood.com/Product/product_detail.asp?productid=1338
Yesstyle: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/skinfood-papaya-yogurt-mask-wash-off-100ml/info.html/pid.1020390108

No comments:

Post a Comment