Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: TheBodyShop "Olive Body Butter"

So it's winter, and my skin is extremely dry. My heels started to crack and my hands were way too dry. Well on Black Friday, TheBodyShop was having a special "3 for 30" And usually, this is 20 dollars! It's like 50% off, I also grabbed a few other things that I might post later. And I bought two gift sets for Christmas too! I've heard of body butters, that's they're a lot more moisturizing, and it's so true!
Rating: 8 out of 10
Skin Type: All skin types, normal to dry skin.
Me: Naturally, I have dry skin on my body. A couple years ago when my friend visited me, she had body butter, and she said it was so moisturizing! She had the "Shea Butter" one, which is super moisturizing. Olive is really good for your skin too, and the smell doesn't bother me much. But I think it had too much oil in it, but maybe that's just me.
How to: I think the best time to apply moisturizer is when you get out of a shower and your pores are still open and your skin is moist so the moisturizer applies better. I spend about 5 minutes applying this to all over my body after I shower, and in the morning my skin is so soft!
Price: $20, but I got mine for $10! It was so worth it, just wait for a sale, it's not like your gonna die without this, haha.
Quality: Super moisturizing, but a little oily when you just apply it, but if you let it set, your skin is so smooth! The butter inside is so smooth!
Smell: Not my favorite smell, it's like a subtle smell. It sort of smells like a mix of olives and baby oil. Not the best smell, but it's gone after a few hours.
Texture: Totally smooth, and not sticky at all! The product itself is so buttery, smooths, and absorbs nicely.
Packaging: It's like in this jar, and you just scoop it out, kind of like butter! It gets a little slippery to close after applying it on.
Amount: 200 ml.
TheBodyShop: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/prod4010012;jsessionid=2FRDd11ubD+p+E05tt-ZOg**.bsbwilapp04-bsprd-app-102?cm_sp=OnsiteSearch-_-olive-_-Olive_Body_Butter

Eki's Giveaway!!
http://ekimura.blogspot.com/
She is such an awesome blogger! I love to read about her posts because she blogs about the things that I'm interested in too! Don't forget to check out her blog and enter the giveaway! Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for skincare that will really show remarkable results, well, look no further! Skin identical means that these

    ingredients exist naturally in one’s skin and are recognized by the immune system as endemic to the body .More various body butter

    visit: www.vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete