Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: Skinfood "Kiwi Yogurt Mask Wash off"

I think this is the last of all my Skinfood products! Or maybe I have more, but I'll just do this one since I've been meaning to do it for ever now! I never thought of kiwi as being a mask because it's not very typical. But this is definitely surprising, I didn't think much of it until I used it!
Rating: 8.5 out of 10
Skin Type: Any skin type
Me: I've never even thought of kiwi being a skin care product! I got this and my "Papaya Yogurt Mask" at the same time, and I thought the Papaya one would work better, but this actually came out better on my skin! The first time I used this, my skin was dull, and really acne prone, super red, an I was just so sick of it! When I put this on, it was immediately refreshing (cold) and afterward, my skin was a lot better than before. It definitely helped my skin cleansing out my pores, reduced sebum, and gently exfoliates my skin.
How to: After cleansing your face, scoop up small amounts at a time and spread it on your face. After covering your face with a nice layer (not too thin or thick), massage your face so the beads can gently exfoliate your face. After about a minute or two of exfoliating, just let the mask sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with water, massaging your face in circular motions, and and just continue the rest of your skin routine!
Price: 150,000 VND ~ $8 USD. Pretty good price I would say! On Yesstyle it is $14, but it's not a big price range, and it's still pretty cheap for this mask that will last you quite a while.
Quality: Great mask, didn't really think much of it at first, but after the first time, it totally changed my looks of it. Great for gentle exfoliating, clearing your pores, and brighten your face. (pretty good product for acne too!)
Smell: Smells super fresh, and lemon-like. It reminds me of jelly!
Texture: It has like a green smoothie consistency, not smooth but with a jelly-like consistency. It has little blue/green beads that exfoliate your face gently.
Packaging: Like most of the Skinfood masks, this comes in a nice plastic jar.
Amount: 100 ml.
Skinfood: http://eng.theskinfood.com/Product/product_detail.asp?productid=1333
Yesstyle: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/skinfood-kiwi-yogurt-mask-wash-off-100ml/info.html/pid.1020646634

No comments:

Post a Comment